Privacy Statement for Drak Systems, Inc.
Scope of This Notice
This Privacy Statement is intended to describe Drak Systems' privacy practices and provide information about the choices you have regarding the ways in which information collected by Drak Systems is used and disclosed.
Our Commitment to Privacy
At Drak Systems, your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we have provided this Statement explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your personal information is collected, used and disclosed. To make this Statement easy to find, we have made it available on every page of our site.
The Information We Collect
This Privacy Statement applies to all information collected by or submitted to Drak Systems, including personal information. "Personal information" is data that reasonably can be used to identify or describe an individual.
Drak Systems collects personal information when:
- you create a user account;
- you request information or materials (e.g., whitepapers);
- you participate in surveys and evaluations;
- you participate in promotions, contests or giveaways;
- you submit questions or comments to us.
Drak Systems also collects personal information from individuals (with their consent) at conventions, trade shows and expositions.
The types of personal information collected may include (but are not limited to):
- your first and last name;
- your title and your company's name;
- your home, billing, or other physical address (including street name, name of a city or town, state/province, country);
- your e-mail address;
- your telephone number;
- any other identifier that permits Drak Systems to make physical or online contact with you;
- any information that Drak Systems collects online from you and maintains in association with your account, such as:
- your Drak Systems display name,
- your Drak Systems password.
Using Your Personal Information
Drak Systems uses the personal information you provide to:
- create and maintain your accounts;
- answer your questions;
- register you in programs (per your request);
- send you information;
- send you surveys.
We also use this personal information to provide you with information related to your account and the products or services you downloaded from us, to better understand your needs and interests, to improve our service, and to personalize communications.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Unless you assent, Drak Systems will never share the personal information you provide to us except as described below.
Drak Systems may disclose your personal information to third parties under any of the following circumstances:
- As required by law (such as responding to a valid subpoena, warrant, audit, or agency action, or to prevent fraud). For research activities, including the production of statistical reports (such aggregated information is used to describe our services to current and prospective partners and other third parties, and is not used to contact the subjects of the report).
- In the context of a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, consolidation, or divestiture (pursuant to a pledge of confidentiality under which the recipient agrees to use the information for no purpose other than carrying out the transaction).
Your Choices About Receiving E-Mail
Drak Systems makes every effort to provide you with the ability to opt-in and opt-out of receiving communications from Drak Systems.
Drak Systems may send you email according to the registrations you have entered on our alerts page, or in response to your questions.
Drak Systems will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of any of our direct marketing communications at any time. All promotional e-mail sent from Drak Systems will contain a provision allowing you the option to decline receiving future promotional e-mail. You may unsubscribe to an e-mail communication by contacting Drak Systems via the unsubscribe data provided in those emails or at www.draksystems.com.
For your protection, Drak Systems may contact you in the event that we find an issue that requires your immediate attention.
Cookies and Other Browser Information
Our website automatically captures IP addresses. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website, and to help ensure the security of your interaction with the website. Your IP address is used to help identify you.
Our Commitment to Data Security
Public Forums Reminder
This site may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. Exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. Although we value individual ideas and encourage free expression, Drak Systems reserves the right to take necessary action to preserve the forum's integrity, such as removing any posting that is vulgar or inappropriate.
About Links to Other Sites
This site contains links to other sites. Drak Systems does not control the information collection of sites that can be reached through links from www.draksystems.com. If you have questions about the data collection procedures of linked sites, please contact those companies directly.
How to Access, Modify or Update Your Information
Drak Systems gives you the ability to access, modify or update your information at any time. You may log in and make changes to your login information (change your password), your contact information, your general preferences and your personalization settings.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about any of these practices or Drak Systems' use of your personal information, please contact us for more info.
Drak Systems will work with you to resolve any concerns you may have about this Statement.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement was last amended on October 30, 2005.